12.09.2014

she's so lucky

 photo ACAD8597-E8E0-4983-BCC4-158E1610CB0E_zpsdtujab7m.jpg
 photo 1C1B8A30-109B-4730-BC48-8E7B22405E58_zpsytwldht3.jpg

two weeks ago, I had to dash into the store for just ONE thing. I stood at the front of the stifore, debating if I should grab a cart or not, but it was just ONE thing...so I didn't. And I'm so glad. Luke grabbed his sister's hand and said, "mama, jus' don't worry, I'll hold Elsie's hand, I'll a-tect her. Elsie, elsie, come on Elsie. No, no, sweet. Don't touch that. See all the ice cream, Elsie? Come on my heart. Over here. Wet's go."
I died. That elsie is one lucky little sister to have a brother who loves her so much. He is a crazy loud kid, but he knows with her, she needs him to be gentle and quieter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)