8.26.2014

a fake trip to the dentist


 photo ED13F894-A2B9-4B66-ADD4-C4AB46D4C308_zpswmylcy6y.jpg



while we were at my parents', I took Luke into my mom's office. I need to get him in to see the dentist soon, but I also know that the chances of him letting a stranger peek inside his mouth is literally zero. So Grandma gave him a ride in her chair, let him see what she looked like wearing her specs and face mask, and introduced him to Mr. Thirsty and Mr. Tickles. He probably still won't let the dentist in his mouth, but it's a start!


2 comments:

  1. Cute! Our first trip to the dentist is next week!! I'm horrible at brushing Olivia's teeth, but hopefully we check out okay ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke looks adorable playing with that set of big fake teeth! They're almost as big as his head. Hahaha! Anyway, I hope you've taken him to the dentist by now, Rachel. You'll never know how he truly will be unless you try. Also, I'm sure Luke will do well. He seems like a sweet little boy after all! :)

    Karen Perry @ Brookside Dental Care

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)