5.13.2014

mother's day

 photo 4a1c515c-5b16-48e8-9416-d570829e0b92_zpscfc51edf.jpg

for mother's day, I got just what every mother wants: alone time and a good nights' rest.
Trav took me out for dinner Saturday night and then dropped me off at a nice hotel nearby.
I was seriously confused when he pulled up. He came back out with some bottled water and I thought it was a trick? But turns out he had a bag packed for me in the trunk, filled with everything I needed.
It was amazing. I couldn't stop grinning. He went back home to stay with our babies and I got a nice soak in the hot tub and all the HGTV I wanted, followed by a solid nights sleep smack in the middle of the king sized bed. It was heavenly, and just the thing I needed to recharge for this week's attempt at potty training.
and the delicious steak dinner after church didn't hurt either. trav did real good this year.

 photo 8626325b-8bc9-419b-b9aa-402e4a07896a_zps8070c516.jpg
I love being a mother to these little munchkins. they're pretty great.

2 comments:

  1. So nice!! Adam gave me the nicest Mother's Day this year, but sadly I was so sick I almost didn't care. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Trav! Good luck with the potty training.

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)