1. Our neighbors put out a basketball hoop, and Lukie loves it. his grandpa helped him make some slam dunks, and now he thinks he a big shot.
2. My brothers came last week and helped me do some major painting. They were so great. They did my kitchen (got rid of that awful red!), the front room (vaulted stairway!), the master bedroom and the playroom (no more navy blue!). So, so, so grateful for their help.
3. It's Popsicle weather, and I think it's here to stay!!
4. This little lady had her checkup- she topped the scale at 15 lbs. What a little nugget. She finally started pulling herself to her feet, and even learned to climb the stairs!
5. Elsie also said her first full sentence this week!! I'm so proud of her. She might not be able to walk, but she can do something! Watch the video here.