1. we got dumped on this week.
Travis tells me I can't feel bad about it, because even Atlanta got snow.
I'm still mad about it though.
2. Luke was a kangaroo this week. He did a funny little hop-skip around the house all day, ate his cheese slices from a bowl on the floor, and then, when the bowl was empty, poured his water into it.
The next day he was a tiger, and the day after a puppy. So you know, just your basic zoo.
3. It's time to lower the crib mattress. Someone thinks she's a big lady.
4. We met some friends, and they invited us to their playgroup this week. As I was buckling him in his seat afterwards, he exclaimed, "mama! I haf fwiends! Thank you Mama!"
that broke my heart, poor little guy. he misses our old routine as much as I do.
5. is it spring yet? I'm not really excited for february.
February is the armpit of the calendar year.