1. Luke really, really hates that Elsie is a messy eater. Every time he spies her in her high chair, he exclaims, "Elsie! You make a big, big mess Elsie! I hafta cwean up." He's a leeeetle OCD, but I won't complain about the extra help.
The term help is pretty loosely applied here.
2. Luke has been taking himself to the potty this week. He holds up his hands and yells "Stay here, Mama!". He does steps A to Z all by himself and I'm pretty proud of him. This is the kind of information that is only interesting if your name is Grandma, but, I mean. College and all that.
3. He practically even LOOKS like a teenager.
A teenager that still wants to hold my hand while he falls asleep at nap time.
4. I can't think of anything except our house hunting process. It's. a. nightmare.
5. We visited our new little nephew in the hospital last night. He was a big one, just shy of 9 lbs, but I'd forgotten how little they come. Also I miss hospital food.