1. we took the kids on a family date to see christmas lights. We drank hot chocolate from thermoses, elsie slept, trav&I held hands, and Luke was enamored with this giant santa.
2. Luke really loves "fixing" things. He'll often grab a flashlight and a screwdriver and fix things under a table or a chair. Over the weekend he got to help his Papa fix the garbage disposal, and he was pretty pleased with himself.
3. Elsie Rose had a really good nap this week. Her bedhead was incredible.
4. Luke is getting the hang of potty training. It finally clicked in his head that if he goes in the potty, his Mimi will give him a chocolate. He went a whole day dry! He totally hates wearing his underwear though. Like, hates it. He feels super insecure. It's kind of cute.
5. This has been a ROUGH WEEK, in more ways than one, and I'm really, really glad it's over. And next week is bound to be better, right?