yikes. it's been awhile since I posted one of these. every time I sit down to blog, something comes up, and I just don't. not apologizing. but, we have a lot to catch up on.
1. Luke holds elsie's had allll the time and it's the sweetest ever. It's always unprompted. When we went to Costco, he offered her bites of the samples he liked, "Mm! It's so good. You try it sweetie?" he is the best big brother.
2. house hunting is a headache, man. The permanence of it all is killing me. good thing these two are pretty great. Luke loooves exploring new places.
3. e figured out how to army crawl this week (12.8.13) and it's dang adorable. Luke went straight to real crawling at 5 months, so I'm glad that a) she was immobile longer and b) I get to see that little bum wiggle its way across the floor. (video here)
4. Make these burgers. Both my kids pounded them, so, toddler/baby/husband approved.
5. my hair is starting to grow back in, and it's the worst. I feel like a bird.