12.22.2013

december 2013


 photo choose_zps04d0b9f7.jpg
 photo decgoals_zps879d49cb.jpg


I totally need to be better about posting these at the beginning of the month....
we've done everything but see santa (but a little birdie told me someone's grandma is hiring santa & mrs. clause to come to someone's home, sooo...) and find a home. We've come close, so close.

-----------------------------

I have loved this project. monthly goals have been so much more challenging and productive and fun than regular new years resolutions. I plan on continuing this into next year. view all 12 month goals form 2013 here. (it's fun o see that pregnant belly from the beginning of the year and my hair got so long!)

4 comments:

  1. Love your little wispy hairs in your picture :)

    Did your second house fall through too????? Noooooooooooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally doing that next year too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute in this pic!

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)