11.27.2013

november 2014

 photo choose_zps04d0b9f7.jpg
 photo novembergoals_zpsa8f68b90.jpg



you guys, I did it. I exercised. I missed one day in october because I was sick, and five days in november because of THE GREAT FEVER. I don't count weekends. I don't think I have ever exercised more than three days in a row before in my life, so I'm counting this as a great success.


anyway, on to november. This month sort of stunk health wise. Elsie had her eight day fever and then immediately got slammed with this awful cold. Which I caught. Heading into week three of not getting a solid nights rest, so really looking forward to some quality dad-is-home / holiday time.

1 comment:

  1. Healthy prayers for your family! You have had more than your fair share of illness lately :( Good job working out! I got sick during my 5k training so let's just hope I don't die tomorrow on mile three. :)

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)