1. Lately, when Luke and I have been walking somewhere together (up the stairs, to the park) he offers me his hand and says, "here, hold it my hand, mama". I think he likes me.
2. E came down with a fever this week. I made a late night call to her pediatrician because her fever reached 105* and I was a little worried her brain might fry. Turns out that doesn't happen until a fever reaches 107*. So now you know.
3. We had a beautiful 70* day this week. We spent a long morning at the park and it was great. I almost felt like I hadn't left the south, except my skin was dry.
4. Elsie has one reallllly long hair that starts at the crown of her head and flops down into her eyes. It's really cute.
5. I've started watching reign and I'm really enjoying it. I did a report in the sixth grade on mary, queen of scots, and I drew a great depiction of her beheading. But that's not why I like the show.