1. I love fall. insert obligitory l.m. montgomery quote here: "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are octobers". we're in moab this weekend enjoying the last of the outdoor weather.
2. Luke's been having nightmares lately- he wakes up crying that a "fiah truck run-a (over) me!". poor baby. It takes a good half hour to calm him down since he's not really awake...only to repeat the cycle an hour or so later.
3. it was chilly enough one morning that we had to bundle up a bit. my grandmother handknit three sweater/hat/sock/mitten sets for me four years ago. they're beautifully old fashioned and I love them. they sat in storage for two years before I had a baby boy to put in them, and another two year later, I got to put my daughter in a pink one.
4. pretttty sure somebody is teething over here. just a hunch.
5. Luke got his first real haircut from my favorite hairstylist, his aunt paige. seriuosly so glad we live with her; I just can't trust anyone with his beautiful hair. and it needed more shaping than Travis and I knew how to do!
he looks so grown up now.