9.30.2013

september 2013

 photo choose_zps04d0b9f7.jpg
 photo september2013_zps2789a757.jpg

this was a tough month. mainly because we decided to pack up and ship out west. We had a lot of anxiety about it, but once our decision was made, we were flooded with peace. When I wrote my goals, I intended "mountains" to be the Rocky Mountains, but Elsie was sick that day. But I just remembered we visited the Blue Ridge Mountains earlier this month, so that counts, right?
And I still sweat the small stuff, so I guess you can't win 'em all. But we did roast s'mores TWICE, so, hurrah.

1 comment:

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)