1. We applied to several apartment complexes in New Jersey (back when we thought we'd be moving there) TWO YEARS AGO. We're just now getting acceptance letters in the mail. Ha.
2. I was cleaning up the kitchen one night this week when Elsie woke up from her nap. I listened over the monitor as Luke crawled into her crib and started singing "twinkle twinkle" to her. I died on the spot. That moment was amazing. I want to remember these things in a few years when we get to the "she's looking at me!" stage. But seriously. BEST EVER. "Yisten gorl-heart, I sing-a- you."
3. There is no sign of fall here in the south yet.
I think I'm okay with that, but it won't stop me from drinking ALL the apple cider.
4. Also I got Luke on video singing twinkle star and you are my sunshine and it's THE CUTEST. I love listening to his little baby voice. Except to get him to sing, I had to sing along, so I have to listen to that too.
Aren't you so glad we have the technology to preserve all these moments?
The pictures and the videos are so precious to me.
5. Luke is REALLY excited to see his cousins in Denver. All week he has been jumping on my bed yelling, "Chase! Harper! I toming! I toming to pway and have yunch! I toming!"
It's the cutest.