1. My kids had a double doctor appointment this week. I felt like a real mom, taking two kids in at once.
Whatever that means.
2. Els had a sad fever for a few days and needed allll the cuddles. Luke was extra sweet to her. As we were leaving the doctor's office, he rocked her carseat and told her she was so brave. Cue my heart puddling on the floor.
3. We built a fort this week and had lunch & a movie. The kid must be growing because he ate FOUR peanut butter sandwiches. FOUR.
4. Luke poured his little heart and soul into making Elsie laugh this week. I've never heard her laugh so hard before, and it was so nice to hear in the midst of her fever. If you need some cheering up, you can watch it here.
5. Georgia feels like home, and it's really nice.