1. Travis found a frog while he was mowing the lawn on Saturday. He wanted to keep it. I didn't. We compromised by letting Luke play with it in the bathtub for a while. The boy's lucky his dad is more fun than I am. (I totally used to catch bullfrogs by the dozen when I was little. I must be old because I have no desire to touch them anymore. ew).
2. I was sick this week. I basically lived in bed. One morning, I handed Luke a bowl of dry cereal, a sippy of milk and the ipad, and left him in his room for an hour. I'm expecting my mother of the year award any day now.
3. Luke fell asleep in the living room, after refusing to nap in his bed (he did take a 20 minute nap on his dresser before this chair nap happened)
4. Luke found a new hiding place for his special trains:
5. Elsie took a 7 hour nap on Monday afternoon. And still slept her full 12.5 hours at night.