1. Day 25 of Travis working late hours and the natives are getting restless.
Luckily our double stroller came this week, so that has added some nice distraction for the mornings we don't have playgroup.
(p.s. Paige! Doesn't she look like harper here?)
2. THIS happened this week. It was amaaaazing.
3. THIS also happened. I love when Luke sneaks into Elsie's room in the morning. As soon as he hears her, he gasps, "My gorl!" and climbs in her crib. This particular morning, I walked in and heard him cooing to her, "A morning swee'har. Seep good? Nice dweams? Hey! Hey! HEY MAMA, get owt! We seeping in a-here!"
4. I (finally) finished my christmas stocking. I started it last October, but got too morning sick to work on it. Now I've got to get to work on Elsie's. I've only 5 months to finish that...
5. Otter pops have become my new best friend, since ice cream and I are on the outs.
It's almost as good. Almost.