6.12.2013

a quick makeover


 photo IMG_8454_zpsed21f378.jpg photo 1C8E8128-2155-4D5C-AB0E-E92BE71CE9D3-16280-00001CE3F294193D_zpsb86f9754.jpg 

 I spotted this horrendously ugly child's table at goodwill just after I had elsie. I mean, I love the Muppets. Just not on a table. But it was sturdy and made of real wood, and for a few bucks, home it came. My dad always needs a good project to work on, so when he was here, we sanded it down, painted it white and spray painted the bottom four inches of the legs gold. Annnnnd, I'm in love with it. Looks like Luke is too. It's the perfect place for coloring, stacking blocks, or his favorite activity- climbing up and jumping down.


1 comment:

  1. I love it! And that picture of Luke could be in a design magazine!! So beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)