5.26.2013

elsie's first day to church

 photo 7EAA62B8-9699-49F5-B8D5-FC85500F02B2-31720-000037E6D3ECB6D4_zps7d2211e1.jpg

Elsie-gorl went to church for the first time last Sunday. I wore this dress the very first time my mother took me to church. My grandfather bought it for the occasion- he said every girl needed a red dress to wear. And now it's Elsie's to wear. And wear it she did...until she threw up all over it. She threw up on my traditions and sentimental dreams. Oh well. Good thing Sunday comes once a week and we tried it again today.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you two girls look so much a like in your little red dress!

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)