4.01.2013

baby bump: weeks 36-37


 photo 36weeks_zps5d600a65.jpg


 photo 37weekse_zps79c1c323.jpg


well, these weeks have been, well. I'm just glad they're over. 
Our little family was hit by another nasty cold, and naturally, thanks to pregnancy, mine has lasted the longest. Luke had some wild and free days where I tossed him some crackers and let him watch his favorite netflix cartoons while I slept on the couch. I think he loved it.

I'm surprised at how much smaller my belly is this time around. My belly is measuring a couple weeks behind, and I'm still about 15 lbs under my weight at this point with Luke. My ob is estimating she'll be about 6 1/2 lbs. I won't say no to a smaller baby!

5 comments:

  1. You look SO good! I hope I look this good when I am pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know everyone tells you this, but you look fabulous!! Sorry you were sick, but glad you are feeling better. Can't wait till she's here and to see pictures of her sweet little face! I am so interested to know how much she will weigh since you are smaller than you were with Luke...Tiny girls are the absolute best ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad everything is okay! I was worried when I hadn't heard from you :) I can't believe how close you are to the end!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It amazes me how different everyone's pregnancies are and how different the pregnancies between children are. It makes me kinda nervous to get pregnant again! Although I think I'll be happy just as long as the rest of my babies aren't TWO weeks late! And you look great! I hope your cold is gone for good and doesn't come back again!

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)