4.09.2013

april goals

 photo choose_zps04d0b9f7.jpg
 photo april2013_zps452327b2.jpg

these are pretty low key goals. Except for giving birth, HELLO. 
I'm not planning on doing anything but focusing on my family and my recovery. 
because heaven knows, the next few weeks and months will be crazy as we add to our family and prepare to move, so I'm not planning on being overly ambitious over here. 

update on march:
I think I did everything this month too. I think I would have liked to take a few more family videos than I did, but I definitely got more than I have in recent months. 
Also I only half packed my hospital bag. Because I realized I'd be using a bunch of stuff up until that point, duh. But I have my list of last minute items to pack! 

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing! Can't wait to see your little babe this month!!

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)