3.06.2013

baby bump: week 33


Photobucket
Trav's shirts are getting a little small for me now. I mean, they fit. Just sometimes my belly pokes out the bottom. It makes me laugh/cry. Hormones, you know.
We think we've got a first name picked out, just working on that pesky middle one.
My doctor says if I can make it to 35 weeks, he won't worry about stopping labor. Travis is betting she will come around 37 weeks. I think she is just fooling us all, and she is going to stay cooped up in there until her due date after all.  Any guesses?

2 comments:

  1. She can't come until I get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are seriously such a cute pregnant lady!!

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)