2.18.2013

our valentine's

we had a pretty good valentine's weekend over here. (isn't it always so much better when holidays turn into weekend events?)
how was yours?
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Luke and I made some valentine sugar cookies (and shared with our neighbors!). He was very enthusiastic with the sprinkles...and almost all the cookies had finger swipes through the frosting. It's all about quality control. 
We exchanged our gifts (he got me an ipad, how romantical!) and had a nice dinner at home on Thursday. Then Friday we went out on a hot date. Luke had a ball with his babysitter, and when we came home, we tossed the kid in bed and enjoyed fondue and a movie. And I was in bed by ten, because I'm practically a grandma over here!

1 comment:

  1. 10?? You're a party animal compared to me!

    I can't imagine frosting cookies with Olivia. I feel like she would eat them all. Maybe I need to start trying more big girl activities with her. . . :)

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)