2.08.2013

five fact friday

1. Luke and I had a perfect morning. We played trains (duh), and painted valentines for daddy. Before lunch, he leaned over and gave me a big hug and a kiss and said "dis good day, mama. oh, nice. Love you."
melts  my heart, that boy
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

2. I have a serious craving for frozen yogurt.
There isn't any frozen yogurt in our town.
boo.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

3. I can' tell where our yard ends and the lake begins. Luke likes looking at the ice fishermen.
"oh, wow-cool!"
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

4. There was a bat hanging out at church this week. Eventually someone grabbed it with a towel and took it outside.
 He said he does it all time at home. What?
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

5. This.
I don't have words.
what is it about sleeping babies?
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

p.s. our computer officially gave up the ghost, so blogging will be pretty sparse until get our new one. just so ya know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)