1.14.2013

january goals

I've been inspired by the way Elise does her goals (or just inspired in general, by everything she does!). I like the idea of "monthly goals" instead of yearly ones. I feel like by February or March I run out of steam and my resolutions are trashed. Come december, I can't even remember what they were. By choosing monthly things to focus on, I have a shorter deadline to work with (no putting things off!) and more flexibility as our living (moving!) and family situation (baby!) changes this year. win-win.



Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Ooh. This is a good idea. I've made some yearly goals, but I already feel like I'm running out of steam on some of them. haha. I'm going to give monthly goals a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea. I might start it up in February. And I like that all those goals are attainable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I just have one goal each month, and so far I'm failing a little at January's goal to have my apartment all settled before this baby come! Haha!

    I did prenatal yoga, I loved it, but it made me fall asleep so I tried to do it at night but that's when my husband watches TV so it never did work out. . .

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)