1.11.2013

five fact friday

1. Is it just me, or does it seem like EVERYONE is having a baby girl this spring?
it must be something in the water.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

2. We bought a little Amish doll for our tiny daughter, to honor her birth place.
I love that they don't have faces; how sweet.
(the faces are absent so they don't make any "graven images" and break a commandment)
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

3. I'm nesting pretty hardcore, and it's kind of driving me craaaaazy.
But on the plus side, I finally bought Luke a dresser (what?!), organized his + baby clothes, and got around to hanging a few paintings I did a few months ago.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

4. I think my hips might be trying to kill me. After an hour and a half of pt this week, my therapist still couldn't unlock my muscles and move my hips back into place. Sooo, she used this tool and literally scraped my muscles and oooohhhh it hurt so bad. SO BAD. You should SEE the bruise on my bum. I sent a picture to my mom, but I'll spare the internets a photo of my hiney. yo'welcome. Instead, here's a picture of Luke, zonked on the way home from my appointment. He is still sleeping alllll day (5 hour naps, what?!)

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

5.  Luke is starting to say funny things, and I'm so excited. This week I asked him where his belly button was. Instead of pointing to it, he said, "Oh, my belly butt? Oh it go bye bye".
ha.

7 comments:

  1. Ah #1!! I agree, so many baby girls. Will you tell me how awesome baby boys are? I know they are! But I just love my daughter and I'm worried about having a boy now.

    I just love funny toddler sayings! The other day Olivia told me she was scared. When I asked her "scared of what?" She looked around, as if trying to figure it out. "Buttons." That's gotta be a communication error!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here it's boys! Well, maybe that's not true... Almost all of my friends had boys this fall/winter. Maybe that means it WILL be girls in the spring! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1 is the opposite for me! All the babies due from January - April are all boys! No girls are due until May. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures on this blog post! Well...I love all your pictures. Such cute baby girl gifts. I'm super partial to the boy burp cloths you gave me...so stylish and useful. Wow...Luke sleeps a ton! His brain must really be processing so much...no wonder he's so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That painting is gorgeous! You should sell one just like it. I'd buy it. (:

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)