1.07.2013

family pictures

it's taken forever for me to post these! whoops.
Mostly because I couldn't decide which ones to share- they're all that good.

I am thrilled with these photos. Halie did an amazing job (I've already made her promise to come do newborn photos in April!). I love the moments she captured- Luke's laughs (and temper tantrums!) and the love between my two boys. (Gosh, I love those guys. I am so blessed). Plus I love the locations. That field is gorgeous; and I love that we were able to take photographs on the lake that is our backyard, and on the surrounding boardwalk (where Luke and I walk in the mornings). It is wonderful to have those bits of our lives immortalized.

My favorite moment? Luke threw a fit (he hadn't had breakfast {we were up early!} and we took away his cup of froot loops for a picture) and ran away. Instead of chasing him (where could he go? we were in the middle of an Amish field in the middle of nowhere), we took a few photos of just Trav & I. Suddenly aware that no one was chasing us, he turned around, pointed at us, and started scolding us loudly. We cracked up. You can see his blurry baby figure pointing at us in the photo.
I love it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Adorable photos! I absolutely love Luke's little outfit. I'm having a baby boy in May and I cannot WAIT until I can dress him up! Little boys are just the cutest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these!!! You are such a gorgeous family.

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)