1.02.2013

a christmas adventure


whew. I feel like I need a vacation from our holiday. 
anybody else ready to get back to real life? 

I didn't mean to take a blogging break, but boy, it felt good. 


our Christmas got off to an adventurous start. We put Luke down for a nap in a pack n play on the 23rd, and went up to check on him about 40 minutes later. Somehow this nut had climbed out of his crib (he's never done that before!), searched our suitcase, found my tylenol, opened it and dumped the contents, replaced the cap, and put the bottle back exactly where he found it. 

Photobucket

Since we couldn't tell how much, if any, he ate, we spent the rest of the afternoon and evening in the ER to be safe. We basically had to wait around for four hours until they could take and test his blood, so that was fun. They couldn't totally confirm that he had eaten any, but assured us that if he did, it was such a minimal amount that it wouldn't be a problem. 
It was a long day (and I'm sure it will be expensive!), but well worth the peace of mind we got.

oi. I tell you. this little boy is going to give me grey hairs. 

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. How cute is that fox sweater!?! Glad Luke's okay :-) Happy 2013 to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys are a mess that is for sure, glad everything came out A-OK!

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)