11.13.2012

little helper

I LOVE raking leaves. It was such a fun "fall" part of my childhood.
(not to mention a great workout)
this year, at my parents house, Luke got in on the raking action-using my childhood rake.
He LOVES helping and doing whatever the big people do, so he was all over it.
That is, until my brother brought out the leaf blower.
Then, of course, he decided his only place was by Uncle Aaron's side, "helping" him hold the leaf blower.
typical boy
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I loved raking leaves too. Sadly we have no trees in our yard for my kids to do the same. I need to get on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little guy! Love the pics! I never raked leaves growing up... the hubs finds this astounding since his parents are avid rakers! !:)

    Lauren @ Aunt LaLa
    auntlala25.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the cutest pictures! I remember raking leaves when I was a little girl with my mom!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)