11.08.2012

halloween cupcakes

I had every intention of posting these on Halloween, but that morning I got into a physical therapy appointment and in the afternoon we drove to Ohio to visit cousins. 
So now it's irrelevant, but I'm posting it anyway.
file it away for next year.


I've been making these fun cupcakes for the last few halloweens. 
They're easy and fun to share at a party (although this year, Trav just took them to share at work!).

You need:
cake mix of your choice (or make homemade cupcakes!)
vanilla frosting
junior mints
almond slivers
chocolate chips
jumbo marshmallows

Photobucket

bake your cupcakes, and allow to cool. then decorate!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

and you're done!

4 comments:

  1. SO cute! Thanks for sharing.

    New to blog world but would love for you to stop by,
    Kasey @ barelyfabricated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um the word "crap" and food just don't go together!You should change your wording to make it sound indulgent or excessive. (They are cute though)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geee so cute cupcakes in here! I was browsing for more Halloween recipes and found these Halloween Cupcakes of yours. Thanks for sharing and I do hope I could pin some nice photos on my Pinterest boards. Good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its good to be here, very nice post, the content is amazing, keep posting friend it will be very helpful for everyone, Thanks for sharing. I really liked it.
    happy wheels
    super mario bros
    pacman
    agario

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)