10.01.2012

october ED.

October is my favorite month. It's just so...Octobery. I wish I was born in October. I was conceived in October, however, so I guess that's the next best thing. Just go outside and smell the October in the air. Crunch on those extra crunchy leaves we all go out of our way to step on. And sip some apple cider. Here's to you, October, all 31 delicious days of you.

Photobucket

banner / water bottles / autumn poster / baby shoes / tea
(luke is as obsessed with that tea as I am! It surprised me, because it's kind of spicy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)