10.26.2012

five fact friday

1.  I am FINALLY getting my energy back, and it. is. awesome.
I feel like a real person again. It's SO nice to cook and clean and play with my boy (and stay up past his bedtime).
We've been having fun all week. We even made it to the library.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

2. one of my Tantes (aunts) in Germany handmade this beeeeautiful afghan and shipped it here to the states, where it now resides on my bed. I LOVE it. Travis says it makes him feel like he is living in the 1800's, or in a geriatric home.
 I still say it's staying.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

3. It's so nice to be back home. We appreciate each other a little more. 
Trav's been leaving me love notes all week...in the fridge, in the shower (written in his body wash, ha!)
PhotobucketUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

4. I sewed some things for my growing bump. A tunic following Merrick's tutorial, and a maxi skirt. I had intended on using Leanne's tutorial, but turns out it's gone! So, I made it up as I went along, and I'll be sharing some instructions of my own soon, in case you're in the same boat as me.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

5. You guys, I am 99.9% what gender this baby is (I've had these feelings since pre-conception).
But I just really want to have the ultrasound so I won't look like a nutso buying things.
3 1/2 more weeks.
(not like I am buying things. Travis is in the other gender camp, and he DOES think I'm nuts)

6 comments:

  1. Your husband has nice handwriting! And that afghan is so awesome. If I had one of those, I would find myself having a lot more lazy days :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know right?! His handwriting is neater than mine. And seriously! Suddenly it is SO much harder to get out of bed in the mornings! Your email isn't linked to your account, so hopefully you see this!

      Delete
  2. That tunic is adorable. I love it. Your hair is so long! I keep imagining you with short hair. Has it been that long since I've seen you? Anyway, you look adorable. I hope you have a girl :) 8 more weeks until our little girl finally gets here. (even though I keep having these crazy dreams that she is coming early, so I better start getting ready. ha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I haven't cut my hair in over a year, so THANK YOU. I feel like it is still SO short! 8 weeks! That is nuts. I can't wait to see her!!

      Delete
  3. So cute!! Happy Friday :)
    xo
    www.domesticsweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tunic and skirt are so cute! Great job honey!

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)