10.17.2012

around here

PhotobucketUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
(this is the time he woke up these mornings. Ahhhhmazing!!)
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Photobucket
 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Photobucket

we've been keeping ourselves busy at grandma's house, but boy, do we miss that da'ee.
Luke will have a lot of new tricks to show off when we're reunited at the end of the week.
before we left, we had a family campout in the living room.
I think we're going to need another "family date" when we get back!

4 comments:

  1. Family campout in the living room sounds amazing! Such a cutie, btw!And I wish I could sleep in until 9:45! NICE!


    ♥Janette
    http://janettethejongleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS CAMPOUT!! Seriously, so much. I need to do this asap (and get those boots asap!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bed head, morning smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your boys are too cute!

    love,
    elisabeth

    lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)