9.22.2012

five fact friday...on a saturday

I meant to post this yesterday.
oops.

1. This big boy got some shots this week. His last until kindergarten! 
that sort of crept up on me.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

2.I taught some of the girls at church to make some friendship bracelets this week.
I spent a good chunk of Monday making up some samples.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

3. I painted a little this week. I need a frame to put them in our bedroom.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


4. Also. HELLO. I won a giveaway on a cup of jo.
who am I? I feel practically famous, and I'm over the moon excited 
because I've been coveting this doll for Luke for at least a year.
He'll be waiting under the tree this year.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

5. I got breakfast in bed this week.
My boys snuck (why is blogger telling me that isn't a word? is it a word?) out early and brought home doughnuts. 
yum.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)