9.14.2012

five fact friday

1. Luke found this hat in his closet and he's been wearing it constantly for the past few days.
he even wore it during nap time. Little goof.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

2. We discovered the hotel pool towels are the perfect length for a Lukie-toga.
party!! (he's eating a complimentary cookie. highlight of this kid's life)
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

3. I'm still craving this Amish popcorn. yum.
A friendly Amish man gave it to us for free.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

4. Speaking of the Amish, our trip kind of made me want to live on a farm.
for a little while, anyway.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

5. sometimes I look at my boys, and I can't believe they're mine. 
I'm so lucky.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

2 comments:

  1. That toga is so stinking cute! :] So fun! And I really want to go to Amish country sometime. All your instagrams and posts about it look so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what's cuter on him, the hat or the toga! Lol. Great daddy/son pic, how sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)