9.07.2012

five fact friday

1. Our boy is sick again. Poor kid. "just" a virus this time.
yep. Still 20ish lbs. It wasn't exact, he wouldn't stay still.
what a little guy!
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

2. As hard as it is to have a sick baby, I can't say I don't love the sick cuddles on the couch.
You guys, he even tucked himself in with a blanket next to me. So cute.
Please ignore my smudged mascara.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

3. We're having some family pictures taken this weekend (hope he feels better!).
So I sewed Luke some little suspenders. I die.
Tutorial coming.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

4. I can't tell you how many times I've found him up high in his closet.
little monkey.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
5. We're taking the weekend to really explore Amishland. We've got a room, and we're meeting some friends, and I am totally going to ride in a buggy.
(true story, when I was 14, I was riding in a buggy with an Amish man, and he said, "ever driven a horse and buggy?" And before I could answer, he threw the reins in my lap, and there I was, driving a horse and buggy. Pretty sure I didn't really do anything, but still.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)