8.27.2012

the zoo, again


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Photobucket
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
we went to the zoo again, this time with some good friends.
This was probably the best zoo trip yet, because Luke really enjoyed it.
He would look at and point to the animals and exclaim, "oh, a-wow!"
His favorite this time was probably the sea lions. He could have watched them swim back and forth all day.
He said, "oh, a-wow!" every time one swam by.
Luke got to pet a snake, and he got thisclose to a giraffe and he made all the animal noises.
The lion was laying right next to the glass, sleeping. He flinched and Luke freaked out, mid "wow".
And there were the goats too. This time, I made Travis go in. Except that dumb goat (looked like the same one, but what do I know?) stuck his head out of the fence and tried to eat our stroller. At least it wasn't my underwear.

1 comment:

  1. I love the zoo!! I can't wait til my little lady is old enough to love it too! Luke is so cute with his little expressions!

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)