8.13.2012

the best sandwich you will ever eat


Photobucket
that is not even an exaggeration.
we had some friends serve us this sandwich while we were visiting a few weeks ago.
and now I am a wee bit obsessed with this sandwich.
(like, I eat two for breakfast and two for lunch and still want more)
the best part is, it's so simple.

you need:
crossiants
poppy seed dressing
ham
swiss cheese

Lightly toast the croissants in the oven. At the last minute, throw on the swiss cheese and allow it to slightly melt. Remove from oven, top with ham slices. Drizzle amply with the poppy seed dressing (sounds weird, but the more you add, the tastier it is), and enjoy!

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket

sidenote: once I ran out of crossiants, I moved to french bread. Then I ran out of ham and tried turkey.
 Still good (but better the original way).

1 comment:

  1. Yum. I've already had 3 this afternoon (luckily I had most of the ingredients on hand and was already making a trip to the grocery store). Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)