8.24.2012

five fact friday

1. Luke found his old Halloween costume on Sunday, and insisted on wearing it all week.
He growled and roared and caused a general wild rumpus.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

2.We're all still a little exhausted over this no binky thing, and Luke kinda still hates the world.
Thanks so much for your encouragement and kind words!
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

3. But! last night! Slept 8pm to 8:20 am, without making a single peep.
We didn't even have to go in and tuck him in again.
It made us both really, really happy. (and blurry.)
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

4. I try on my wedding dress on every anniversary.
I always forget how uncomfortable the sleeves are.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

5. I love having fresh flowers around. Also. date night tonight!
without the small boy!
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


2 comments:

  1. Luke is a stinkin' cutie! I love him in that little costume!! And you look gorgeous in your dress! Also, I love the picture of you and Luke after he slept through the night. You both look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are my favorite posts! Luke is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)