8.10.2012

five fact friday

1. Poor Luke has battled a 103* fever this week
 (which apparently is a totally normal fever for a Frakes. It's considered "not bad".
 Wish I knew that before I panicked in the middle of the night!). 
He's gotten lots of back tickles out of it though.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

2. We were up to see the sunrise a few times this week.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

3. At what point do you give a boy a haircut?
Travis says a month ago. 
I, on the other hand, am not quite ready to part with these delicious baby curls.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

4. I went to church alone this week while Trav stayed home with Luke.
My arms felt really empty, but it was nice being able to pay attention!
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

5. I love the Olympics, but I am so ready for them to be over.
They entice me to stay up later than I should (with a sick boy waking in the middle of the night),
and it's kicking my trash during the day. so. tired.


1 comment:

  1. Aw, I hope he feels better soon!!

    It's so hard to get that first haircut... I kept the curls, my husband thought it was weird lol.

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)