7.17.2012

recovering

what a terrible weekend! 
It has taken me a lot longer to recover than I thought- I was flat on my back for four solid days!

before and after
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Good thing I have such an awesome husband to take care of me and our boy.
He made smoothies and brought pudding packs and changed diapers and cleaned up.
He's a rockstar. And I'm glad I only had to do this once!

Thanks for your sweet emails and comments. 
And for your entertainment, a short list funny things I said while drugged:
-I told the nurses that Travis was my baby daddy and Luke was our love child
-As they started to put me under, I kept repeating, "I didn't sleep at all last night, so I should go easy."
-Arie is a creeper (from the bachelorette)
-When Trav asked if I was excited to go home and see Luke, I said "I love him. But he is so, so loud"
-"I could walk home if I wanted, and I don't do drugs"
-My mouth tastes like really bad fruit.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

5 comments:

  1. Haha love the things you said. It's always funny :) It's been good seeing those updates on instagram this week. I'm glad you're doing well!

    Hey, I host a weekly instagram link-up on my blog. If you have 20 seconds I'd love for you to check it out and add this post to the party!

    Brooke

    http://liningthecloudswithsilver.blogspot.com/2012/07/instalife-link-up_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear the wisdom teeth thing is terrible. I don't know, I didn't even grow any wisdom teeth. Not exactly sure what that says about me? Anyway, glad you have some awesome help :) Recover soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baha! Those are some good quotes! I'm glad you're finally recovering! I'm not excited to have mine taken out someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I laughed SO SO hard!! so great! I hope you are feeling much better :)

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)