7.23.2012

iphone book dock

I was inspired by Allison's iphone book dock tutorial.
have you seen it? So genius. 
I have an ihome dock from years ago, but let's face it, it's definitely not that pretty, 
and I prefer when I can see my iphone standing up in the middle of the night. 

IMG_7826

so we made one, my husband and I. 
He did the drilling part. 
Easy project, and I love how it turned out.
Plus it only cost $1.

Photobucket
plus how rad is that antique (still working!) oil lamp? Also $1. I'm in love.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! I LOVE this! Whtt a great way to hide all the cords.... looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?! This is the coolest thing EVER! I want one! Haha. I'll have to have Race help me make it. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the coolest idea ever!! I'm pinning this! I found you via the July Blog Hop and am happy to be your newest follower! I'd love a visit back at http://www.two-in-diapers.blogspot.com! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea!! Looks awesome!

    Great blog, btw.

    Catherine (your newest follower)
    FEST (food, style & travel)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fun idea! Found you through the blog hop! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! Travis got to use his new drill! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)