7.20.2012

five fact friday

This isn't a fact, but, I just need to talk about how big he is getting.
When in tarnation did he become a real boy?
He's super fun, and I love this age, but some days I miss mornings like this.

1.We're running out of rocks to throw in the lake...we've resorted to pine cones.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

2. My mom snapped this photo of the sunrise over our lake. I've never been up early enough to see it.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

3. I sewed another triangle quilt. If you were wondering, yes, I take custom orders.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

4. Luke has this thing with stealing your chair- he will do something naughty so you will get up to discipline him, and then he'll run behind you and climb up on your seat. Then he giggles with delight.
My mom brought him his own little wooden chair- just like the ones she had when she was in school.
And heaven help you if you try to prop your feet up on it!
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

5. Luke's new favorite book is Dear Zoo. He loves opening the flaps.
I remember it being one of my favorites when I was little.
Did you ever read it too?
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've read that book so I might need to get a copy for my little girl! Haha. And his little chair is just perfect! I can't believe how big he's getting!

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)