6.15.2012

five fact friday



1. my mama code dictates that
 "Thou Shalt Let Thy Babes Run Naked in Their Diapers
 For it is Their Summer Uniform, Forsooth."
Luke likes it too.
Photobucket

2. It surprises me that his little body looks like a little boy instead of a little baby. 
Remember when last summer he looked like this:

3. I've spent most of my week researching new doctors. What a pain.
Photobucket

4. Are you getting tired of seeing pictures of my backyard yet? 'Cause I'm not.
I love looking at this every evening.
Photobucket

5. I found the prettiest little teacups while thrifting this week. I love the mint green.
$1.50 for the lot.
Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. I'm all for kids not wearing clothes in the Summer!! There's a reason they don't want to either, it's natural :)

    Your view is absolutely beautiful & I love your thrift store finds. I need to go thrifting...soon!

    I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the mint green. And the lemon in the mason jar is an awesome touch too :) Good luck with the doctor research, and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you live?? That is a beautiful backyard sunset!

    Love your blog :) I just added myself as a follower.. can't wait to see more!
    followme@ www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Babies in diapers are the cutest! And toddlers in diapers! I can't believe how much Luke has changed from last summer to this summer. So cute! And those tea cups are gorgeous! I want some! Apparently I need to move to Indiana to find pretty things like that! Because I have not seen any at our thrift shops here!

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)