5.28.2012

this weekend...

buggy2
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

happy memorial day friends.
we took advantage of our last weekend with dad before he starts work and headed up to Shipshewana, one of the larger Amish communities around here. Luke was in love with all the wooden toys and horsies around. He kept pretty busy charming the pants off everyone he saw. "Hi! Hi! Hi!" He would have been happy if we'd let him run around with the little Amish children. I need to go back during the week to one of their huge flea markets. And all of us enjoyed their delicious pretzels and baked goods. I've said it before, but man, those Amish can cook.

5 comments:

  1. Love it...I've never been to Amish Country...but I heard it's amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seriously sounds and looks like so much fun! Maybe someday I'll have to come out to Indiana and make you take me to all of these cool places! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great weekend! We have an amish community not far from us...I love to ride up and look around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun little excursion!! Sounds like their flea markets would be amazing too :)

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)