5.07.2012

phew

I feel like life lately is a whirlwind.
It doesn't help that my little boy really is a whirlwind.
And it got even crazier this afternoon, when, just as I sat down to write this post,
we had to run to the hospital! Looks like we're getting a new cousin around here, a month early.
 We picked up my nieces and Luke is having a fun sleepover!

some iphone photos of what this whirlwind looks like lately:
(mexico pictures coming soon!)

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


2 comments:

  1. What are you making with the triangles? I quilt? Looks fun!


    Janette the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah.. I'm curious too.. what are you making? hehe So cute.. your little kiddo on the computer!

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)