5.09.2012

mexico, part 1

Dudes. Mexico was awesome.
I kept telling Travis I felt like I was in a movie.
We were serenaded by mariachi bands while we dined at night, and the water was so blue, it was incredible.
We snorkeled and kayaked and swam in pools/ocean/cenotes. We lunched with Mayans and lounged in hammocks. We went zip lining, and repelling and toured ancient ruins.
Also we got as much sleep as we wanted, holla!

I promise not to make this a travel log, but I did want to share pictures (because what is the point of vacation if you can't blog it, I ask you?).
But please ignore my hair. Have I mentioned it's naturally curly? And did I tell you the Mexican outlets didn't work with my flat iron? Well, it is, and they didn't.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket\

2 comments:

  1. Looks/sounds like SO MUCH FUN! :) And you look gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)