5.17.2012

luke's nursery


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 / 23 / 4 / 5
Photobucket

6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 /


here's my basic plan for Luke's nursery. Can it even be called a nursery anymore, now that he's over a year? He didn't have his own room until January, and I wasn't going to decorate a room for only 4 months. Now that we're moving (today is move in day!) I'm anxious to finally pull it all together. I'll be sure to share when it's (finally) done.

a lot of these things I won't be purchasing, but sewing up myself (9, 10). Some we already have (2, 4, 5).
See the rest of my inspiration pinned here

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)