5.21.2012

iphone wallpapers

I didn't like any of the wallpaper options on my new iPhone, so I've been having fun creating my own.
I added little reminders to myself.
The "be present" was inspired by this. It's nice to have a reminder to put down my phone sometimes!
the "breathe" is to remind me to relax, take a breath, and not let little things stress me out.

iphone wallpaper / herthreadedneedleiphone wallpaper / herthreadedneedle



I used photoshop (although I'm sure you can use another photo editing site). If you want to get creative and make your own, you'll want to crop your image to 320x480 (the size of your iPhone's screen).
I just downloaded some free photoshop brushes (links below). I've read their terms and conditions, and I am pretty sure I'm allowed to share them with you. Just remember they're for personal use only and not for sale/resale.I pretty much stuck to the same color scheme, and maybe it's not your thing, but feel free to use them if you like. Let me know if you use them!

iphone wallpaper / herthreadedneedleiphone wallpaper / herthreadedneedleiphone wallpaper / herthreadedneedle
iphone wallpaper / herthreadedneedleiphone wallpaper / herthreadedneedleiphone wallpaper / herthreadedneedle
iphone wallpaper / herthreadedneedleiphone wallpaper / herthreadedneedleiphone wallpaper / herthreadedneedle
See and save full versions here

To use:
the easiest way I have found is to save it to your computer and then email it to yourself. Open up your email on your phone and open on the attachment. If you click on the image, it will pull up a screen that says "copy" or "save image". Save it (duh.). Then go into your photos, open the one you want, and click on the "share" button on the bottom left. Select "Set wallpaper" (you won't need to scale it since it's already the right size), and then you can choose to set it as your home screen or lock screen.




arrows / floral lace / mixed lace /

8 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I'll take a picture if I put one up! :) And I think I will be using them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Can't get the link to work though! Whaaa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bittybphotography@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I took a look yesterday afternoon when I got your comment; it looked like photobucket (which I used to host the wallpapers) was down for maintenance. I checked again this morning, and it worked fine. Hopefully it will work for you too! Let me know if it doesn't. I hope you enjoy them!

      Delete
  3. I would love these however when i click the link it takes me to the generic home page of photo bucket :( perhaps the link is broken now?
    chlois@me.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chloe-
      Sorry it has taken me so long to look into this problem for you! I've been on vacation for two weeks. If you click directly on the photo, it will take you to the generic site. However, the link I provided at the bottom of all the photos will take you to the right place where you can download the pictures (click on "here"). Does that make sense?
      Hope you love using them! :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful wallpapers for iPhone. Can i download these for free for my iPhone? iphone en ucuz

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)