5.25.2012

five fact friday

wow, haven't done one of these in forever!

1. Sometimes I still can't believe we get to live on this lake, with
swans and cranes and ducks and geese for our neighbors.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

2. Trav bought himself a new tv, and we're both real excited.
because, have you seen our old tv?
It's practically an original model.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

3. I finally had a moment to do some thrifting. I got a pretty nice haul for practically pennies.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
4. These boys. I can't get enough of them together.
Yesterday they spent about 20 minutes throwing rocks into the water.
I couldn't tell who loved it more.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
5.We took a walk to a local Amish bakery last evening.
I found "my place". Those Amish really know their baked goods.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

2 comments:

  1. Hi! New follower, found you at Crowley Party :)

    That Amish pastry made me hungry...just sayin'

    & we need a new tv...well, we have a flat screen but it's all of 2 inches wide.

    LOVE your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. your etsy shop sells really cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)